Our client company is a historical company operating in the field of industrial plant engineering, in order to strengthen the internal staff we have commissioned the search for a
SOFTWARE ENGINEER PLC
Required Skills and responsibilities:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in PLC Programming in Siemens or Rockwell platforms
- Experience of design and implementation of complex medium to large sized industrial automation systems
- PLC & HMI programming
- Knowledge of industrial communications systems
- Experience in the use of Siemens system components and development software tools
- Reading/understanding of Electric drawing
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of existing PLC and HMI systems
Required Education and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in PLC and HMI programming (Predominantly Siemens)
- Education in a relevant engineering discipline (Electronics / Mechatronics)
- Ability to works as an individual or as part of a team
Other: Available to travel since this position involves worldwide business trips (about 50% of the time).
The contract and the salary will be proportionate to the experience gained.